- Able to perform repairs in categories such as electrical, charging system, lighting, lift gates, coolant leaks, engine diagnostics, no starts, brakes, suspension, pm’s etc.
- Working in our emergency road service mobile department
- Ability to diagnose and problem solve, responsible and committed to teamwork
- Individual will work independently out of a supplied and stocked service truck
- Keep service truck organized, maintain truck inventory and complete work orders
- Good communication with coworkers and professional representation with customers
- Individual will be dispatched to the GTA to perform truck & trailer mobile repairs
- Update the office at the end of each call or during if need be
- Pick up parts when need and keep service truck stocked as required
- Give in gas receipts and other paperwork requested to the office
- Responsible for completing daily circle check on service truck utilizing.
- Responsible for the organization, cleanliness and safety of the service truck
- Occasional welding etc.
- Licence 310T
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a good driving record
- Good communication skills, time management and multi-tasking skills